Breathe in fresh ocean breezes from your private lanai and sip on a morning cup of coffee while taking a stroll down the beach. Experience all the comforts of home from beautifully renovated Nani Kai Hale 308. The perfect location for your next Maui vacation!
• 1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
• Private Lanai with ocean views overlooking the pool. *Parking area can be seen to the front side of the building.
• Fully Equipped Kitchen with granite counter tops, dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, range, and microwave.
• Split Zone AC in all rooms
• King Bed in master bedroom
• Spacious Living Room with Queen Sofa Sleeper
• Flat screen smart streaming TV's in living room and bedroom
• Master Bathroom with tiled walk in shower with beach pebble floor and wrap around double mirrored vanity
• Full guest bathroom with walk in tile shower and stone vanity sink
Nani Kai Hale is a delightful beachfront condo complex located on Maui's coastal central valley close to the Kihei/Wailea area and a short drive to Lahaina's West Side. Sitting directly on Sugar Beach in Maalaea Bay. Also just a 5 minute drive to Maalaea Harbor for boat excursions, restaurants, and shopping!
• Convenient Central Maui Location
• Outdoor shower off the beach
• Heated Swimming Pool
• 3 Gas BBQ Grills on site
• Oceanfront dining tables and chairs
• Oceanfront lawn with chaise lounges
• Free onsite parking
• On-site coin operated laundry room on every floor
All of our guests have complimentary access to our Maui specialist and support team during their stay.
We provide the following in every unit:
-High Speed Internet
-Linens & Towels
-Iron & Board
-Hard Sided Cooler
-Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Lotion, Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags
Our continued commitment to SAFETY includes:
-Monthly and annual safety audits and reviews to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
-Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe
-We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors
**Safety and cleanliness procedures implemented may be adjusted in consideration of local practices, government requirements and guidance, and the situation where the condo is located.
BEACHES & CRITTERS: The beach size in Hawaii varies month to month due to heavy surf, strong currents and tides. Due to Maui’s rural atmosphere you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don’t kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although the HOA schedules regular professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics.