LIC-065541, 5 bd
Welcome to Jacinta. With a neutral color palette and colorful accents, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows, this pleasant home radiates light and warmth. Enjoy brunch while taking in views of the PGA West Golf Course and then head out to the private pool for a day of sun and relaxation. Interested in hosting a gathering? With billiards, a wet bar, a fire pit and plenty of seating, Jacinta is the perfect spot for a happy hour or grill out. For guests inclined to spend the night in a more intimate fashion, grab a glass of wine from the bar cart and head over to the den for an evening of board games.
Nearby Attractions: PGA West Golf Course and Clubhouse, Lake Cahuilla Equestrian & Group Camp, Old Town La Quinta, The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, La Quinta Museum’, La Quinta Farmers Market (Sundays only), Pedego Electric Bike La Quinta, Sm’ART Studio and Gallery, Joshua Tree National Park (40-minute drive), Empire Polo Club (location of Coachella Music Festival).
Located 100 miles east of Los Angeles, Coachella Valley is an oasis in the desert of Southern California. Surrounded by picturesque mountains, an abundance of golf courses, shopping, dining, and year-round sunshine, it's the perfect retreat for visitors looking to enjoy the outdoors and the arts. Home to the country's most famous music festival, visitors across the globe flock to experience The Coachella Music & Arts Festival, hosted annually in April.
Experience Coachella Valley, AvantStay Style.
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Please note that pool heat is not available between May and September.
- Pool heat is available for an additional fee and needs to be requested before your stay.
- Please note: The pool and hot tub cannot be heated at the same time. More information will be provided in the guest manual upon your arrival.
- Please note that we do not provide firewood, so you will want to bring your own.
- Please be aware of wildlife such as insects, scorpions, and snakes. Our team does their best to check the home before your arrival, but please be mindful about leaving the doors & windows open during your stay.
- Pets must be approved in advance and are subject to an additional fee of $150 per pet and a deposit of $300. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
4 parking spots for regular size cars, (2 tandem on each side) only in the driveway.
The garage is not available for guest use.
No street parking.
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib available. A high chair can be provided upon request with at least 24hrs advanced notice. Just ask and we are happy to accommodate you and your little ones!
This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or parties are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized parties or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and fees.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.