This remodeled, bright and spacious 3 bedroom beach front corner condo is located at Sandcastle II, one of the three most popular beach front vacation buildings in Indian Shores. The amenities at this well maintained property are endless! The community features a beautiful large pool deck with loungers, direct waterfront heated pool and a hot tub. A nice BBQ area beach side with two Gas grills and a charcoal grill with tables are available for our tenants’ use. For added convenience, the building has two elevators.
Here’s an overview of what this wonderful place has to offer:
- Relax watching Amazing Sunsets & Dolphins from the Oversized Balcony with seating for 10.
- Large Pool & Spa are just an elevator ride away! New Furniture, Beds, Patio furniture & New Draperies!
- Walk across the street for Patio/Waterfront Dining at Caddy’s with Live Music.
- Dock your boat at Caddy’s and walk across to the Condo!
- The Kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals, including Ice Maker, Blender, Coffee Maker & Keurig.
- Oversized Owner’s Suite features King Bed with Balcony Access, En-suite Bath with Remodeled Shower & Vanity, Rain Head shower, Hand Sprayer & Foot wash, plus 2 Closets!
- Secondary Bedrooms are separated from the Owner’s suite.
- Bedroom 2 has 2 Queen Beds & Bedroom 3 has two twins……..both with views of the intracoastal waterway.
- Free high speed Internet + Smart TV’s in All 3 Bedrooms.
- Both bathrooms are updated + in-unit Washer & Dryer for your convenience.
- New Bedding, Dining Furniture, Sofa, Fresh Designer Paint colors & Art accents the unit! Owners take pride in all the new Accessories, Draperies, Bedding, Furniture & Art!
Nearby Activities and Attractions:
- Restaurant, Bar & Music – Across the street
- Boat & Jet Ski Rentals – Across the Street
- Bike, Paddleboard, Scooter & Kayak rentals – Across the street
- 20 minutes to Clearwater Beach Pier 60 – restaurants & amusements
- 40 minutes to Tampa International Airport
- 50 minutes to Seminole Hard Rock Casino/Tampa
- 45 minutes to Tampa Bay Downs Horse Racetrack
- 2 hours to Disney World, Epcot, Wild Kingdom, Disney/MGM Studios, Universal Studio and Sea World.
- 45 minutes Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Bern's Steakhouse, stadiums, Ybor City.
Close to deep sea fishing charters, Sea-Doo®/WaveRunner® rental, wind surfing, boat rentals, gambling cruises, sight-seeing cruises, etc.
3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
Bedroom 1 - 1 King Sized Bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen Sized Beds
Bedroom 3 - 2 Twin Sized Beds
Restaurants (including famous Salt Rock Grill), bars, and miniature golf easily within walking distance. Famous Salt Rock Grill is just steps away. The Suncoast Beach Trolly stops right out front. Jump in and explore the 30 mile long stretch of beaches between Clearwater Beach and St. Pete Beach.
Indian Shores is a quaint beach town that is just a short drive outside of St Petersburg to the South and Clearwater to the North, cities loaded with museums, art galleries, restaurants and shopping. You won’t run out of things to do here! You will find John’s Pass Village just a few miles to the South which is filled with shopping, restaurants, water activities and entertainment for all. Feel like riding some roller coasters while in town? Busch Gardens in Tampa is approximately an hour drive away or hit the Disney parks and all the other Orlando attractions in just 2 hours. The Florida Aquarium in Tampa, Clearwater Aquarium (Home of Winter the Dolphin), Hard Rock Casino, beautiful state parks and miles of beaches are just a handful of reasons to visit our Pinellas County beaches!