- never got such a non-friendly welcome. We got blamed for not booking the more expensive room. We had the feeling of bothering them in their own house..
- no Hot water! even after complaining. Radiator not working too. we were there in December. So, imagine how we spent 2 nights without getting the CHANCE to take a shower in an ice-cold stinky room.
- No good ventilation in bathroom, it was also smelling terribly all the time.
- Pillows were solid hurting your neck when you slept.
- Room was dust central, dust had settled everywhere, the lobby and the kitchen too..were not properly cleaned. Under the bed was filthy with dirt and dust looked like it had been forgotten about by the cleaner. The first day we saw two forgotten dusty carpets under the bed. The second day they forgot the cleaning brooms under the bed !!
- Bed sheets were really DIRTY, evil-smelling and filled with dust, when we asked them we could have them changed we got cleaner but much thinner ones
- the TV was not working and even after asking if they can fix it, they ignored us.
- the breakfast was more than basic and "mediocre". Don't expect it to be a typical Tunisian breakfast!
- unclean water bottles were refilled with bad tasting tap water
I could go on but im not going to waste any more time. After staying in hunders of hotels worldwide and tens of them in Tunisia, I have honestly never been anywhere and seen such a terterrible hotel/guesthouse for a relatively high Price.